Dealer Management SystemThe Dealer Management System (DMS) is designed to meet the needs of a modern dealership and help Dealer & Company to work more efficiently,It can provide better management information, and better support for customer-facing activities in both sales and after-sales services.
The main components of DMS are shown here:
- PID Management and Retailing.
- Items/ Parts Management.
- Service Management (Job Cards Creation).
- Warranty Management.
- Financial transaction between dealer and company.
- Management Reporting.
DMS is effectively a "lite" version of the ERP systems which are used by automotive company and their dealers to manage their operations.
Implementing IT systems can be tricky and expensive, yet a well-designed and well-implemented DMS offers a significant return on investment and can provide your business with a key competitive edge. For Demo CLICK HERE !
Why Dealer Management System ?
- Improved communication between different branches and with company to provide better support to the customer.
- It is having a extensive management reporting for tracking daily activities of the dealers and company. Such as based on DO Analysis report company/dealer may find out regularly appearing problems in vehicle.
- It is having the capacity to migrate all the previous data and the user may start the live work from the day of implementation of DMS.
- It is completely web based solution so it does not required at software to be installed on different branches and it is accessible from any remote location.
- A flexible design which will allow you to reconfigure your DMS easily to meet changing business needs.
- An open architecture which will allow new modules to be introduced quickly and easily as the needs of the business change.
- CLICK HERE to know about NEW LAUNCHED VERSION in DMS